Copyright © 2007-2015 PostalExamWeb.com
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website, material, book(s) on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Postal Exam Web (PostalExamWeb.com).
PostalExamWeb.com grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory;
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
- view our book and the material in the book on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store our book and the material in our book in your web browser cache memory;
- download and store our book and the material in our book on your personal computer device(s); and
- print pages from our book for your own personal and non-commercial use.
PostalExamWeb.com does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without PostalExamWeb.com’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
Enforcement of copyright
PostalExamWeb.com takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If PostalExamWeb.com discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, PostalExamWeb.com may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.